Wide range of applications of hydrolyzed beef collagen in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and industries are key factors contributing to the growth of the market.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, October 8, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The Global Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Market is expected to reach $ 497.6 million by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The growing demand for hydrolyzed beef collagen as a nutritional supplement and essential ingredient in lotions and soaps, along with the growing awareness of minimally invasive surgeries, is driving the growth of the global collagen market.
The growth of the geriatric population across the world is increasing the demand for the product. The geriatric population is more prone to disease due to the reduced immunity in their body. The product in the market also has effective wound healing properties. According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, around 200 million people suffer from this disease. Osteoporosis has been found in 2/5 of 80-year-old women, 2/3 of 90-year-old women, 1/10 of 60-year-old women and 1/5 of 70-year-old women.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2755
However, restrictions on bovine collagens from a religious perspective have allowed drugmakers to opt for marine animals as the source of collagen. Recently, hydrolyzed beef collagen is also sold in pill form which can be used as a supplement to help with joint mobility. Such factors are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
North America is expected to dominate the hydrolyzed beef collagen market. The large-scale use of cosmetic products, improved research and innovation activities to innovate new drugs, and refined healthcare infrastructure complement the market growth in this region. Rising disposable income, high spending on fitness and beauty products are also supporting the growth of the North American market.
Main participants include Weishardt Holding SA, Sumitomo Chemical Company, Beyond Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Hanall Biopharma Co., Ltd., Tessenderlo Group NV, Gelnex Indústria E Comércio Ltd., Juncà Gelatines , SL, Roche Holding AG and Danish Crown A / S, among others.
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have been segmented on the global Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen market on the basis of form, application, distribution channel, and region:
Outlook Form (Revenue, Billions USD; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• Regular fine powder
• Granulated powder
• Agglomerated powder
• 45 to 50% liquid solution
• Grass-fed collagen
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilotons; 2016-2027)
• Health and nutrition
• Pharmaceutical products
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilotons; 2016-2027)
• In line
Regional outlook (revenue, billion USD; volume, kilotonnes; 2016-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2755
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Healthcare is believed to be emerging as an important end use in the hydrolyzed beef collagen market. The increasing demand for premium quality products for surgical procedures, dressings and drug delivery mechanisms pushes the market upward during the forecast period. The increase in medical and health related problems has led to the increase in applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Hydrolyzed bovine collagen is used to improve the condition of leaky gut, due to consumer ignorance of any ingestion of crappy food, food sensitivity or high level of stress. These factors can damage the inner wall of intestinal tissues, causing intestinal leakage, which results in foreign particles entering the bloodstream, increasing the risk of autoimmune disease. Since collagen is used in connecting tissues, consuming hydrolyzed bovine collagen can cure leaky gut.
• Online channels are seeing an increase in demand due to the growth of e-commerce portals as the primary means of selling to consumers. It also offers the added benefit of value-added services and cash on delivery (COD) and coupon benefits.
• The Asia-Pacific regional segment is expected to register the highest CAGR. Factors associated with this growth are the growing geriatric population, improved health infrastructure and favorable government policies. The high consumption of cosmetics in countries like Japan and South Korea is also increasing the market share.
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrolyzed-beef-collagen-market
Highlights of the report:
• Provides a detailed overview of market growth and trends for the years 2021-2027 including key market parameters.
• It provides useful information on the global Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen industry including market forecast and sales growth rates.
• Technical advancements, regulatory environment, recent innovations, and existing and emerging trends in the Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen market are all covered in this report.
• Comprehensive industry analysis including key statistical data and market knowledge gleaned from primary and secondary research.
Thanks for reading our report. To learn more about customizing the report, please contact us and our team will make sure the report is right for you.
Read our blog @